9 Apr 2012

Spring Lips

As the spring arrives people tend to swap their wintertime perfumes for something "lighter", and when it comes to lip-products I think most of us gravitate to more sheer lipsticks, lip-glosses etc.

I chose three that I think are great for spring and summer.

Skinfood, Revlon, Holika Holika.
Skinfood, Revlon, Holika Holika.

Skinfood, Revlon, Holika Holika.


Vita Tok Lipstick by Skinfood

I got this sheer lipstick in colour RD01, which is Cherry Drink. These lipsticks are described as watercolours, and I can't really explain why, but the name fits. It is a very glossy lipstick with no shimmer or glitter. It smells very fruity, but the scent is not overpowering. As it's sheer reapplying is necessary every hour or two.



ColorBurts Lip Butter by Revlon

I guess there is no need to introduce this product, as it was (and still is) all over the beauty blogosphere.
I have the colour 050, Berry Smoothie. Even though this is definitely a cool violet pink, I think this would suit anyone. It smells like butter cookies or something like that, but thankfully the scent is almost not there. I don't like food scents!
It's very sheer and again it needs to be reapplied every hour or so. I love this colour! :)



Holy Berry Tint by Holika Holika

This is a lip-tint, which means the product soaks into your lips and stays much longer. I usually apply two or three layers and it stays for hours! It smells like wild strawberries. :)
I noticed YSL introduced a new product that's quite similar to this one, not the same though. The YSL one is a gloss-tint, this is just a tint. So if you don't have money for YSL, this might be a cheaper alternative.
I have it in colour 2, Raspberry.



Happy Easter!

Petra xx

2 comments:

  1. I wish Revlon was in czech republic, we dont have this brand here:-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...