18 Mar 2012

Lhasa & Diamond Life - Nars Spring 2012 Collection

I'm usually not the biggest fan of Spring/Summer collections in general. I don't like the colours, pastels just aren't my thing. But NARS Spring 2012 Collection is different, there is even a very red lipstick that is more typical for autumn or winter. I got two things from this collection, Lhasa single eye-shadow and Diamond Life nail polish.



The nail polish is metallic violet/lilac. It applies very easily, stays for quite a long time, and removes easily as well. I applied only one layer, quite thick though, and you can see that it comes out a bit darker than it looks in the bottle. On the middle finger I applied one layer of Nubar Gem over the Diamond Life.



Lhasa is a beautiful colour! It's a shimmering lavender grey. It doesn't crease at all and it is nicely pigmented. I'm head over heels in love with this eye-shadow! :)

Natural light.


Direct sunlight.
Happy Ostara! :)

Petra

4 comments:

  1. Ten lak vypada moc krasne a Nubar Gem taky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diky, jsem z nej nadsena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lak ma fakt krasnu farbu!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A navic se s nim uzasne pracuje :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...