1 Mar 2012

Chanel + Natio = Scarlett Passion

I love Chanel! I guess everyone has a thing for a luxurious and unreasonably overpriced brand, right? Mine is Chanel. So when Zu wrote the post about her Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, a sudden need to own one too arose inside me. I resisted it for a couple of months, then finally gave in, and in the end I decided for the Rouge Allure with satin finish. The packaging is the same, but it is available in more colours, and to be honest I just like the satin finish more. I chose the colour #14 Passion. It's beautiful, it feels good on the lips, only problem is it doesn't like to stay in one place. It likes to explore the territory behind your lips, so a lip liner is a must. I searched and found Natio lip liner in colour Scarlett. Scarlett and Passion look like a great match, as you can see on the picture below.

Chanel (left) and Natio (right)

Natio lip liner applies smoothly, it looks great just on its own! I always use a lip balm under lip liner or lipstick.

Natio

Chanel over Natio looks and feels great. It last at least three hours, you can drink, but after eating some touch ups are necessary.

Chanel over Natio

Have a great day! ;)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...