9 Feb 2012

It's Freezing Outside

Today it's 'only' -9°C, but for the last week the outside temperature was around -14°C. I'm not complaining, I love snow and winter, but my skin might not agree with me. Every time it starts freezing my skin gets dry, so dry it's drier than the British sense of humour. I moisturize my skin everyday, but during winter I need something extra-nourishing. These two are my saviours.


Shea Body Butter by The Body Shop

I know, this is probably boring, nothing new, everybody knows these butters. But it really works, it's extremely nourishing, it sinks into the skin quickly, and it leaves a delicate smell behind. I just had to mention it, it deserves it! Also, it is a natural product, it's not tested on animals, and it contains Community Trade Shea butter. The only con is that it is not paraben-free.


Wild Planet Hand & Body Lotion - Wild Lavender


Now this is something interesting and I'm sure not many of you have ever heard about this organic brand, right? And that is a shame, because their products are amazing, at least those I've tried so far. Beside this lotion I recommend their bath melts!
It leaves a tiny bit of residue, as it contains some oils, so I would suggest to use it especially in the evening. It leaves the skin wonderfully nourished and smooth. And the best thing about this lotion? For me definitely the smell! I love lavender, so I've tested a lot of lavender products, but this is the best one I've ever tried!
The philosophy of this brand is amazing, and I'm glad there are people in this world who are able to create high-quality products, in lovely packaging, and do it with respect for nature.
Also, their website is adorable, very informative, and well-arranged. If you want to try something new, go and check them out! :)



Hope this was helpful!

Petra xx

PS: I love British sense of humour! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...