12 Feb 2012

Forest Dweller

I'm on Etsy since 2008 and only now I decided to create a treasury list! It's a little thing, but I'm so excited that I wanted to share it with you! ;)



Some of the things I chose I own and I love them, you can read for example about For Strange Women here. Some of the things I purchased just recently and I'm waiting for them to arrive. And some of them I'm just planning to get in the future.
Etsy is full of great and adorable things, so I'm surely going to create another list. Until then I'd like to see your lists if you've created any? If not, maybe you'll decide to do one now! ;)

Have a great Sunday,

Petra

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my blog, I m following back:-) M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...