3 Nov 2011

Lancome Le Crayon Khol


Le Crayon Kohl - the eye pencil from Lancome, is one of my favorites products from this brand. I have several reasons for this :-) I was never before a big fan on eye liners or pencils, but Le Crayon Khol pencils have changed my attitude - completely. 

02 BRUN
They are so easy to work with, so if you are a completely new to the world of cosmetics and make up this is right choice for you. It is like a magical wand from Harry Potter (yea, I am a big fan ;) ) - it does all on its own! If you press just a little bit  you will create thin line around your eye area, add a bit more power and here you go - perfect strong striking shade of colour. I bought shades 02 BRUN and 03 ULTRA LEVANDE. I love both, but BRUN is one of my regular choices. When you work with these it
03 ULTRA LEVANDE
is like putting liquid velvet on your skin. They last pretty long - again several work outs at gym, whirlpool, sauna - despite all of this Lancome eye pencil was on its place almost undamaged (just a small quick adjustment and you are ready to go). I had some eye pencils when you had to use lot of pressure and there was no colour, or the pencil was crumbly, but none of these I had ever experienced with Le Crayon Khol. I have two pictures for you (excuse the poor quality, but just for you to see different looks with both of these eye pencils).
I do prefere 02 BRUN, because the colour suits me better and you can create bright colour with just a little effort. Shade no. 03 is such an interesting colour so I simply couldn't help it and make mine :) Although I don't use it very often (on the picture in combination with YSL Pure Chromatics 6), it takes me a bit more time to create more intense colour.

I will for sure repurchase 02 BRUN from Lancome and I have in sight some eye pencils from Armani - looking forward to do some more eye pencil reviews for you.

Zu x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...