14 Oct 2011

Illusion d'Ombre Ebloui from the Chanel Autumn 2011 Collection


The new Chanel eye-shadows, Illusion d'Ombre, which I mentioned in a previous post, are special because of their texture. It's somewhere between cream and gel. There are six colours: Fantasme, Emerveillé, Mirifique, Epatant, Ebloui, and Illusoire. The last two caught my eye, and it took me some time to decide which one I wanted. And it was Ebloui, which is a browny crimson colour with golden mother of pearl/shimmer.


It comes with a lovely small brush, which is good for putting the product on your eyelid, but definitely not for blending. The brush is great when using the eye-shadow as eye-liner though.

In natural light

There's only one problem, it does crease without eye-primer on my eyelids, but they are quite oily.
However, I love this product a lot. The colour is amazing! The texture is nice, easy to blend when you want only a soft eye look. But it is easy to layer the product for more intense, dramatic look. And I think this colour goes rather well with my eye-colour.



Now I only wonder how long it'll take me to go and buy Illusoire as well :)


Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...