5 Sep 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet

There is one simple rule - if you don't want to buy Chanel, don't try it ... If I followed this simple rule, I wouldn't have bought the Best lipstick I ever tried!

Rouge Allure Velvet is new lipstick launched by Chanel with new innovative formula. Thanks to this innovation there is a lipstick, which is matte but it seems fresh and luminous. The velvet formula is enriched with jojoba oil and silicon micro-pearls to perfectly moisturize your lips. The lipstick gives perfect coverage, naturally highlights shape and colour of your lips.

34 La Raffinee

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet is available in eight shades, which are divided in four groups:

  • Beige Troublant (beige): 32 La Ravissante, 33 La Distinguee
  • Rose Insolent (pink): 34 La Raffinee, 37 L'Exuberante
  • Rouge Magnetique (red): 38 La Fascinante, 39 La Somptueuse, 40 La Sensuelle
  • Brun Envoutant (brown): 41 L'Exquise

Closed

You will not be able to resist these wonderful colours but also the classical black & gold packaging typical for Chanel. Because YES design DOES matter :-) Rouge Allure Velvet has super refined "click" opening - by pressing down, the lipstick pops out!


Opened

I bought the shade no. 34 La Raffinee - I love it! It looks all natural, highlights and shades my lips perfectly. When applied it feels like liquid velvet, the coverage is perfect and you feel like there is NOTHING on your lips at all - so if you are one of those people who has tendency to touch or lick lips when lipstick/lipgloss is applied, from now on you will be able wear lipsticks happily with hours lasting perfect look. Lips look and feel matte, but the colour will catch eyes and there is not even slight feeling of dry lips. Today I wore my 34 La Raffinee to an 80 minutes work out and it did last all the time (not perfectly like when you finish your make up) but yet my lips looked fuller, hydrated, juicy with healthy natural lips impression.

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet is ideal for upcoming autumn or winter season.

Happy and colourful autumn (with Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet? ;-) ) ,

Zu

1 comment:

  1. I would really want to see the swatches of this lipstick on your lips. I`ve got two of Chanel Rouge Allure Velvets both dark colors, I would really like to try some bright ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...