20 Sep 2011

Sisley Cosmetics

After some time of shy peeking at Sisley cosmetics, I gained enough courage and money to try some Sisley products. Some of them I have and use them everyday without regrets. There are also others that I will never recommend to you or buy myself. But everything is individual and it is up to you to try it, make your own opinion. 
Phytocosmetology (the key Sisley technology) involves using only natural plant extracts in beauty products. Thank to these natural extracts the Sisley products are guarantee of high quality and effectiveness. That at least is written on the official Sisley web. Good thing about phytocosmetology is that most of the product are based on natural ingredients. Hugh amount of resources are obtained to researches of allergies, long term consequences on your skin, tests of real effectiveness accomplished by independent expert institutions. Sisley does not test their products on animals. 
One thing I can summarize about all Sisley products - because of using only natural ingredients and herbs, you can smell this herby aroma mostly in creams but also in other products. You may love it or hate it. 


I completely fell in love with this milk. It suits all skin types. It gently removes all make-up, impurities and excess sebum. Few seconds after applying skin looks so relaxed, the texture provides instant feeling of well-being. There is no sign of grease. I used it mostly for the eye area with not even slightest sense of pain, itching or tears in my eyes yet the result was perfectly removed mascara, liquid eyeliner. The smell is almost neutral with light sage aroma. I was completely satisfied with this product, it did everything as promised. I will for 100% buy myself one of these. The formula is soap-free with 100% natural active ingredients. 


Gel Nettyoant can be a strong reinforcement in your daily morning waking up ritual. If you accept its help you will achieve perfectly clean skin and fresh, glowing expression every morning. Natural herbal extract with essential oils gently clean and also remove surface dead cells and impurities, which cause the weary look. The application is simple wash your face with water, right after on yet wet face apply small amount of gel and in circular movements massage gel all over your face and also neck. Be careful and avoid the eye area. Some products take really time to wash out of face, but with Sisley gel only one splash of water is needed and gel is removed. Afterwards you will experience oil-free, glowing, fresh, perfectly smooth skin. There is some light scent, but it vanishes right after using a cream or your fragrance. I really enjoyed using this product and can only recommend it to you. 


This delicate foam make up remover became my favorite Sisley product and necessary part of my everyday life. I have to say that after regular Mousse Cleaner using in combination with Phyto-Pate Moussant my oily skin undergone BIG changes - smaller pores, less oily, almost spotless. This is a miracle to me! Little pump (bit visible on the picture) transforms the liquid soap-free texture in smooth foam. Apply on wet face and rinse off with water. It will completely remove your make up and other impurities. Your skin feels soooooo soft with hydrolipidic film. I adore this cleanser, but vanishes a bit faster than I would expect (it worries me a bit because I will certainly need a new one, I am addicted to the freshness).


The foaming cleanser can be used for all skin types, but I can recommend it specially for oily skin. It really transformed my skin and reduced typical oily skin attributes. Apply on wet skin. Sisley recommends to use a small brush (purchase is not included in product price), but I am perfectly happy with using the sponge included in packing. The sponge is able to create thick lather and when you loose or damage it, I think it can be easily replaced by sponges used for make up applications. I was surprised by the fact that this cleanser is suitable for men and women. After using the only impression I have is fresh cleanness without any sign of dryness. Besides all the positives this product have, there is even one thing which will shadow almost all of above mentioned - it does everything what is promised and after one month of frequent usage it looks like I just bought it and open the box. I was stunned with combination of effective product which will last for really long time. And when it is finished (have no idea in which century this will happen :) ) I will repurchase! 

Have a nice sunny autumn! 

More about Sisley soon 

Zu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...